Lamerhav Day for the first time ever… on Zoom!
And what an amazing event we had, all thanks to you.
Every year, we celebrate with the young adults that are completing the program and going out into the world. This year, despite the Coronavirus restrictions, we had no intention of giving up the meeting, and so, moved online.
So, what did we have?
- Wonderful moderators – Noam (director of Lamerhav House in Hod Hasharon) and Carolina (a Lamerhav graduate).
- Shula Mozes (Lamerhav’s mother) addressed the young adults and wished them a variety of moving and heartfelt wishes.
- We watched together the video “Sorry for the Question” produced for the occasion by the young adults going out into the world. It was such an emotional video!
- Michal Shimoni Paz from The Maytiv Center for the Study and Application of Positive Psychology, told us about the meaning of positive thinking, its effect on the brain and how it should be adopted as a tool for life. Thank you!
- Cheli, who is going out into the world, spoke on behalf of the graduates. She told her personal story and offered a glimpse into Lamerhav’s meaningful process.
Dear graduates, we wish you all the best and lots of success, hoping that next year we will meet in Lamerhav House and embrace you all.